Friday, August 27, 2010

Once more

'I don't know why I'm here'- these were the only words I thought could fill the description field of my profile.  I opened up a profile in a dating site for myself after quite a long time again. But after opening I did not know what to do next. I was questioning myself why am I opening this profile. As I was staring at the screen a message from someone 'decent' popped up. It read 'you will soon realize it'.

I knew for sure, I was not there for some action or for dating someone. Not for making friends either. Was it just for browsing and going through profiles? Didn't seem to be like that too, I had better sites to look at hot men. 

After five minutes, I thanked the guy for the message and deleted my profile. I still didn't know why I opened my profile. One possible answer is loneliness. Hard to accept, but it might be. But then I had to find better ways to handle it than doing something I didn't know why.


Thought of searching a nice image for this post, and began searching them by words that best describes what I need... and finally I thought it was just a hug. 


And I could not stop smiling at what I found :)






No comments: