Saturday, September 25, 2010

Prayer

My friend called me today and said, his boyfriend is not well for the past couple of days and he has not seen him for a long time- a week. Earlier he used to call me now and then and would update me on his boyfriend's health and it seems yesterday he got worse and got admitted in a hospital. 

Their love is adorable. It is special and complicated in my view but  they are so good and their love is so strong they manage it with grace. It is just their trust in love and themselves that keeps them going. Love is not always something that has to be proclaimed and shown in front of others and their love is one which cannot be shown openly to this evil world. 

So when one is not well and in bed, and the other is in a situation where he cannot visit or talk to him frequently, their love literally kills them. My friend was so broken today that he is not able to at least talk to him and ask how he is feeling. I assured him, he will be fine soon and he will get to be with his boyfriend soon. I sincerely said, I would pray for them.

Strangely, I'm not able to assure that to myself, that it will be over soon and I will be with my friend again. Despite knowing, my friendship and love is not any less, I have to pray- Give him happiness and good health, make me strong and brave to face the reality and live on. Make us not too dependent on each other and make me feel love again for someone else. Do mend to my missing soul and help me while I miss him.

In addition, I'm adding my favorite lines- I've had enough of joy and sorrows and let this be my last birth in any form on earth or anywhere. 


I'm after all wishing everyone should get a chance, why just me all the time :)




No comments: